The next Manchester Giants Business Club meeting will include a presentation and tour of the club’s proposed arena as part of a £35m development in Urmston.
Earlier this month, season ticket holders were given an exclusive insight to the plans for the development and were given the chance to ask questions to club chief executive John Dwan.
Now commercial partners and Business Club members will be shown the plans and have their opportunity to ask questions and get involved.
The Giants Business Club meets six times a year and provides a great way of combining sport and business – linking our sponsors, partners, friends and supporters.
– Guest speakers
– Appearances from Giants professional players
– Speed networking
The Giants Business Club aims to bring together partners, sponsors and friends to help each other as best we can.
- Provide networking opportunities for you and our other partners
- Give exposure to your business through our marketing channels
- Invitations to regular events throughout the year
- Provide an insight to the inner workings of a professional sports club
- Community development and commercial opportunities
- Discounts on Giants corporate days, events, hospitality and other sponsorship
New for the 2018/19 season, Manchester Giants are pleased to launch their new BUSINESS SEASON TICKET, which includes two tickets to every Giants home game, a half page programme advert throughout the season, exposure through the club website and social media channels plus discount on additional tickets, all for just £495! CLICK HERE to buy or call the office 0161 791 8911.