Fans can purchase a half season ticket that will cover all Manchester Giants home games at the George H Carnall sports centre for the remainder of the 2018/19 season.
The Giants will play their first game at the centre on Sunday February 3 against Worcester Wolves – the first of nine scheduled home games.
After an exciting first half of the season, which has included thrilling wins over Leicester Riders, Cheshire Phoenix and Sheffield Sharks, the half season ticket is the best way to support the Giants and also guarantee your seat at the George H Carnall centre for our remaining home games.
Half season tickets represent a saving of up to 30% on the door price.
Sunday 3 February (5pm) – Worcester Wolves
Sunday 10 February (5pm) – Sheffield Sharks
Sunday 17 February (5pm) – Newcastle Eagles
Sunday 17 March (5pm) – Leicester Riders
Sunday 24 March (5pm) – Plymouth Raiders
Thursday 28 March (7.30pm) – Glasgow Rocks
Thursday 11 April (7.30pm) – London City Royals
Sunday 21 April (5pm) – Leicester Riders
- 10% discount on all merchandise (excluding sale items)
- Discount on Giants birthday parties
- Discounted tickets for family and friends at selected matches
What ticket type should I buy?
- Concession: over 65 or students
- Junior: 16 or under on 1st September 2018
- Family: 2 adults and up to 3 children (under 16)
A Business Season Ticket includes:
- Two tickets to every Giants home match
- A half page advert in all Giants match day programme/magazines (one each month throughout the season – eight in total)
- Business logo on Giants website with link
- Additional tickets can be purchased for £10 each per game