The Giants Business Club held its latest event ahead of the recent BBL game against Leeds Force.
Club sponsor Tom Fletcher, of Challenger Insight, spoke in depth about how the club uses performance analysis and also gave examples of his work as a market analyst in wider business.
John Rollinson from Data Shepherd gave a talk on GDPR, and he has followed that up with a video with Giants Business Manager, James Gordon.
Giants player Jack Crook also joined the group for some questions and photo opportunities, as attendees gained an insight to the life of a professional basketball player.
Hosted by Liz Harris, the event was the second Business Club meet of the season and was a great success, with attendees staying to watch the game as part of the event.
The Giants Business Club aims to bring together partners, sponsors and friends to help each other as best we can.
- Provide networking opportunities for you and our other partners
- Give exposure to your business through our marketing channels
- Invitations to regular events throughout the year
- Provide an insight to the inner workings of a professional sports club
- Community development and commercial opportunities
- Discounts on Giants corporate days, events, hospitality and other sponsorship
The next event is to be held on Friday April 13th, prior to the Plymouth Raiders game.
Any businesses interested in attending, should email email@example.com.